IFHRMS login:- Many online schemes have been launched by the Indian government for its employees. All portals are very helpful for all workers in every state of India. With the help of this article, we will discuss the IFHRMS Portal 2023 Login. A new online portal called IFHRMS has been launched by the Tamil Nadu government.
IFHRMS stands for Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. The purpose of this article is to provide information on how to login into the portal, review IFHRMS, and download payslips.
IFHRMS login 2023
IFHRMS login:- Tamil Nadu’s state government has created a new web portal with employees in mind. Tamil Nadu employees can access the IFHRMS Karuvoolam through a legal establishment portal. The program is intended to assist the Department of Finance and other government departments in the State of Tennessee.
Tamil Nadu State Government’s Department of Treasuries and Accounts manages the portal. In case there are any issues with the portal, they help monitor and resolve them. Employees can access the portal at https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/. All employee records are stored and maintained on the IFHRMS portal.
Portal Login Process for IFHRMS
Following are the steps that employees can follow in order to access IFHRMS Tamil Nadu:-
- Start by visiting the official website by clicking here
- There is now an option for logging in on the page
- Please enter your IFHRMS user ID here
- If you have a password, enter it
- The last step is to click the blue button
Note: Many employees do not have a user name or password. Don’t worry about this, just call a helpline number and get your USER ID and passwordNUMBER:- 0484 4017 2172
Here is a login index for the IFHRMS
In order to access the IFHRMS login page, you will need to click on one of the following two index pages:
- Home page for Karuvoolam IFHRMS
- Page for the IFHRMS TMS, IFHRMS login,
Information on IFHMRS TMS login –
- Please visit https://220.127.116.11/TAD-EUSS007 for more information
- Log in with your USER ID and password, IFHRMS login
- You will need to log in to your TMS account
NOTE:- If you encounter a problem logging in, please contact these numbers:
- Contact Number:- +9144 40172172
- EMAIL ID:-
Pensioner Login Process for 2023 in IFHRMS login
Following are the steps you need to follow to log in as a pensioner to Karuvoolam’s IFHRMS portal:- IFHRMS login,
- IFHRMS‘ official website can be accessed by clicking here
- Fill out the form by clicking on the Sign In option
- The pensioner user type should be selected.
- Once you have entered your PPO number, click Next.
- Please enter your username or password – IFHRMS login
- IFHRMS Pensioner login portal can be accessed from there.
Details of the IFHRMS are reviewed
|Name of Portal
|IFHRMS- IFHRMS login
|Integrated Finance and Human Resources Management System
|Official website Links
|Finance Department, Government of Tamil Nadu
|Department of Treasuries and Accounts
The departments of the IFHRMS
Through IFHRMS login, services related to following Tamil Nadu departments can be accessed. Listed below are all lead departments under the Finance Department:-
- Local Fund Audit
- Treasuries & Accounts
- Small Saving
- Co-Operative Audit
- Government Data Centre
- Chief Auditor of Statutory Boards
Payslips can be downloaded from IFHRMS
Here are the steps you need to follow to download your payslip from the IFHRMS portal:
- You can access the IFHRMS login portal by clicking here
- TNTA OAM can be accessed by logging into karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- Additionally, click on the OPEN button on the IFHRMS page
- Click on the Finance option on the next page
- Click on this link now
- Click on the payroll option on the next page
- Select the results by clicking the button
- Go to the Payroll results page in the IFHRMS login dashboard
- The period name should be selected
- Alternatively, you can select regular salary as your bill type
- Paybill groups can be found by searching
- Select the Document Link from the Payslip Option
- Last but not least, download IFHRMS bill payslips as PDFs
IFHMRS Payslip Information
Download PDF payslips or bills will include the following details:-
- Name of employee
- Count of employees
- Office Name
- A GPF number and a CPS number
- Information about pay including Duty Pay, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, Gross Amount, and Net Amount.
An IFHMRS DDO template Full Form
DDO Template guidelines in the IFHRMS are as follows:-
|Head of The Office
|Drawing and Disbursing Officer
|Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration
|Tax Deduction Account Number
|Pay and Accounts Office
|House Rent Allowance
|City Compensatory Allowance
DDO Template Login – IFHRMS
In order to access the IFHRMS DDO v3 Template portal, please log in. To follow the appropriate process, follow these steps:-
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/IFHRMS_DDO_Template/ to access the template
- You will need to enter your TO or PAO code
- Enter your DDO code
- Please enter your password.
- Go to the DDO Template portal in IFHRMS
Changes to IFHRMS Karuvoolam NSD
The latest update to the IFHRMS portal on karuvoolam.tn.gov.in announces a new NSD change.
Payroll run for Feb, 21 has been separated from NSD to avoid Mark for Retry. Therefore, NSD corrections do not require Mark for Retry.
NSD can now be updated using the new screen. A User Manual has been uploaded to the portal. You can view the document by clicking here..
Electronic Paylips for IFHRMS
Because the government of Tamil Nadu and the Treasury Department offer online ePayslips. For IFHRMS, use the following process to get your epayslip:
- Please visit http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/ for more information.
- Go to the login page on the tngepay website.
- Select Epayslip from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Epayslip to open it
- Select the suffix and enter the EmPcode
- Date of birth must be filled in
- Log in by clicking the Login button.
EPayslips can be downloaded from IFHRMS epayroll system on the next page.
Contact number for helpline
If you have any problems accessing or logging into the IFHRMS website. The Karuvoolam IFHRM customer support number can be found on the official website of Karuvoolam.tn.gov.in.
We provide the following helpdesk number – 04440172172
IFHRMS login 2023 Employee & Pensioners – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक देखें
|Gadgets Update Hindi Home Page Link
|IFHRMS login 2023 Employee
|LCD Writing Tablet gadget 2023
|Instagram Joining Link
- भारतीय स्टेट बैंक का खाता घर बैठे ऑनलाइन कैसे खोलें? 2023 !!
- एचडीएफसी बैंक मिनी ब्रांच खोलकर! कमाए लाखों रुपए महीना !!
- आइए सीखते हैं कैसे पेटीएम से व्यक्तिगत लोन प्राप्त करें !!
- 10th Marksheet – Marksheet Loan 2023 Online Apply !!
- ATM मशीन से Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm के द्वारा निकलेगा कैश !!
- ऐसे मिलेगा इंडिया पोस्ट पेमेंट बैंक का फ्रेंचाइजी !!
- एचडीएफसी बैंक मैं खोलें ऑनलाइन करंट अकाउंट, ऐसे करना है आवेदन देखें !!
IFHRMS frequently asked questions:
Where can I log in to IFHRMS Login?
IFHRMS login is at https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin.
How do I log into the IFHRMS? What credentials do I need?
Login credentials for IFHRMS are the USERNAME and PASSWORD.
Is it possible to reset a forgotten User ID?
The ‘Forgot User ID’ option can be used to reset the account ID.
The password to my IFHRMS account has been forgotten. What should I do?
You can find the Forgot password link on the official website. Send your registered mobile number your user ID and password.
Is there a way to generate bills in IFHRMS?
You must log in as a Financier Initiator to generate a bill in IFHRMS. You can now reach the pay bill group option by clicking the Finance option, followed by the DDO option. It is there that you can create a bill.
In IFHRMS, how do I add festival advance?
To access Oracle EBS, go to the IFHRMS portal. Select advance and then other advance initiation in the human resources option. To add festival advance in IFHRMS, go to the Call webAdi option and enter the details.
In IFHRMS, how do I add GPF advance?
Open the advance section of the IFHRMS portal. Open the WebADI option and there you can update GPF advance in IFHRMS.
In IFHRMS, how do I add dues and deductions?
Go to the IFHRMS login page and log in as a DDO User. Select the finance and payroll service option. There will be an option for dues and deductions. Add from the page.
In IFHRMS, how do I add employees?
Log in with your finance initiator ID at the IFHRMS login home page. Select the employee option under Finance and payroll. Add a new employee to your IFHRMS account from there.